Four Pewaukee wrestlers competing Thursday in the Division 2 portion of the individual state wrestling tournament were victorious, and six Pirates will be in action Friday.
Josh Berg (125), Mike Dusel (145), Travis Decker (171) and Kent Girmscheid (215) were each victorious, and all four will face either the No. 1 or No. 2-ranked wrestler in each flight during Friday's quarterfinals. Max Nonnamaker (112) and Mitch Teeters (119) drew first-round byes as sectional champions and will also compete Friday.
The Preps Alcove is following along as the action unfolds for local entrants.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts