If any local wrestlers reach the finals Saturday at the WIAA state wrestling meet, check out PrepsAlcove on Twitter to follow updates live from the Kohl Center.
Semifinals are scheduled for 7 p.m. tonight, with finals beginning at 6 p.m. Saturday. Locals in the semifinals include Mitch Teeters of Pewaukee (119 pounds, Division 2), Jake Sueflohn of Arrowhead (135, Division 1), jake Morrison of Oconomowoc (140, D1), Mike Dusel of Pewaukee (145, D2), Al Yde of Arrowhead (160, D1) and Shane Hughes of Arrowhead (171, D1).
Others scheduled to compete in the backdraw Saturday morning are Max Nonnamaker of Pewaukee (112, D2), Taylor Mommaerts of Oconomowoc (135, D1) and Kent Girmscheid of Pewaukee (215, D2).
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts