St. John's Northwestern Military Academy pulled within 2 points at points early in the fourth quarter, but Whitefish Bay Dominican never trailed and scored a 64-54 victory over the Lancers in a battle of Midwest Classic Conference boys basketball titans Friday.
Chris McFarlane hit five second-half 3-pointers and scored all 17 points in the second 16 minutes, but St. John's (15-6) never could get back to even against the conference-champion Knights (16-6).
Dominican held a 36-25 lead early in the third, and St. John's pulled within 41-39 by the end of the quarter. It was 46-44 when the Knights went on an 11-4 run that put the game mostly out of reach in the fourth quarter.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts