St. John's Northwestern Military Academy pulled within 2 points at points early in the fourth quarter, but Whitefish Bay Dominican never trailed and scored a 64-54 victory over the Lancers in a battle of Midwest Classic Conference boys basketball titans Friday.
Chris McFarlane hit five second-half 3-pointers and scored all 17 points in the second 16 minutes, but St. John's (15-6) never could get back to even against the conference-champion Knights (16-6).
Dominican held a 36-25 lead early in the third, and St. John's pulled within 41-39 by the end of the quarter. It was 46-44 when the Knights went on an 11-4 run that put the game mostly out of reach in the fourth quarter.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts