St. John's Northwestern Military Academy pulled within 2 points at points early in the fourth quarter, but Whitefish Bay Dominican never trailed and scored a 64-54 victory over the Lancers in a battle of Midwest Classic Conference boys basketball titans Friday.
Chris McFarlane hit five second-half 3-pointers and scored all 17 points in the second 16 minutes, but St. John's (15-6) never could get back to even against the conference-champion Knights (16-6).
Dominican held a 36-25 lead early in the third, and St. John's pulled within 41-39 by the end of the quarter. It was 46-44 when the Knights went on an 11-4 run that put the game mostly out of reach in the fourth quarter.
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts