Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team, ranked No. 10 in the state AP poll in Division 2, rolled over visiting Thomas More Friday night in a Woodland Conference game, 60-36.
The Pirates improved to 16-1 in league play and 19-2 overall.
Shannon Kalamarz and Emily Wirth led the Pirates in scoring with 13 points apiece. Jordyn Swan chipped in with 8 points and Hannah Frett and Bre Geipel tossed in 7 points each.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts