Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team, ranked No. 10 in the state AP poll in Division 2, rolled over visiting Thomas More Friday night in a Woodland Conference game, 60-36.
The Pirates improved to 16-1 in league play and 19-2 overall.
Shannon Kalamarz and Emily Wirth led the Pirates in scoring with 13 points apiece. Jordyn Swan chipped in with 8 points and Hannah Frett and Bre Geipel tossed in 7 points each.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts