Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team, ranked No. 10 in the state AP poll in Division 2, rolled over visiting Thomas More Friday night in a Woodland Conference game, 60-36.
The Pirates improved to 16-1 in league play and 19-2 overall.
Shannon Kalamarz and Emily Wirth led the Pirates in scoring with 13 points apiece. Jordyn Swan chipped in with 8 points and Hannah Frett and Bre Geipel tossed in 7 points each.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts