Oconomowoc's varsity girls fastpitch softball team, after starting the season with four straight losses, won its sixth consecutive game last Thursday, rallying for a come-from-behind 10-6 Wisconsin Little Ten Conference win over host Hartford.
OHS improved to 6-4 overall and 5-3 in league play.
Winning pitcher Delaney Osterday, only a freshman, drove in the winning run with two outs in the top of the seventh inning. Renate Meckl and Kaitlyn Ballman also had RBI hits in the four-run seventh.
Meckl, also a freshman, had four hits and four RBIs. Katie Pierce scored three times and collected two hits.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts