Oconomowoc's varsity girls fastpitch softball team, after starting the season with four straight losses, won its sixth consecutive game last Thursday, rallying for a come-from-behind 10-6 Wisconsin Little Ten Conference win over host Hartford.
OHS improved to 6-4 overall and 5-3 in league play.
Winning pitcher Delaney Osterday, only a freshman, drove in the winning run with two outs in the top of the seventh inning. Renate Meckl and Kaitlyn Ballman also had RBI hits in the four-run seventh.
Meckl, also a freshman, had four hits and four RBIs. Katie Pierce scored three times and collected two hits.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts