Oconomowoc's varsity girls fastpitch softball team, after starting the season with four straight losses, won its sixth consecutive game last Thursday, rallying for a come-from-behind 10-6 Wisconsin Little Ten Conference win over host Hartford.
OHS improved to 6-4 overall and 5-3 in league play.
Winning pitcher Delaney Osterday, only a freshman, drove in the winning run with two outs in the top of the seventh inning. Renate Meckl and Kaitlyn Ballman also had RBI hits in the four-run seventh.
Meckl, also a freshman, had four hits and four RBIs. Katie Pierce scored three times and collected two hits.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts