Oconomowoc's varsity girls fastpitch softball team, after starting the season with four straight losses, won its sixth consecutive game last Thursday, rallying for a come-from-behind 10-6 Wisconsin Little Ten Conference win over host Hartford.
OHS improved to 6-4 overall and 5-3 in league play.
Winning pitcher Delaney Osterday, only a freshman, drove in the winning run with two outs in the top of the seventh inning. Renate Meckl and Kaitlyn Ballman also had RBI hits in the four-run seventh.
Meckl, also a freshman, had four hits and four RBIs. Katie Pierce scored three times and collected two hits.
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (0)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- Military man charged with Lannon house break-in (0)
- Former Olympian to discuss college field hockey at University Lake School (0)
- Big Bend man accused of child sex assault, claims he was sleepwalking (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts