Oconomowoc's varsity girls fastpitch softball team, after starting the season with four straight losses, won its sixth consecutive game last Thursday, rallying for a come-from-behind 10-6 Wisconsin Little Ten Conference win over host Hartford.
OHS improved to 6-4 overall and 5-3 in league play.
Winning pitcher Delaney Osterday, only a freshman, drove in the winning run with two outs in the top of the seventh inning. Renate Meckl and Kaitlyn Ballman also had RBI hits in the four-run seventh.
Meckl, also a freshman, had four hits and four RBIs. Katie Pierce scored three times and collected two hits.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts