Arrowhead's varsity boys golf team shot a school-best total 289 strokes to win the Ashenfelter Invite at Riverside Golf Course in Janseville. Milwaukee Marquette was second at 296. Kettle Moraine was fourth at 310.
The title was the third in a row and fourth in the last eight years for the Warhawks at the Ashenfelter meet.
Medalist for the meet was AHS freshman John Langhoff with a round of 2-under-par 70. Other AHS scores were Sam Weber with 71, Matt Ross 73 and Steve Sorenson 75.
KM was led by Mike Cabush with 71, Nic Johnson 78, Ryan Franklin 79 and Tyler Sheveland 82.
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts