Arrowhead's varsity boys golf team shot a school-best total 289 strokes to win the Ashenfelter Invite at Riverside Golf Course in Janseville. Milwaukee Marquette was second at 296. Kettle Moraine was fourth at 310.
The title was the third in a row and fourth in the last eight years for the Warhawks at the Ashenfelter meet.
Medalist for the meet was AHS freshman John Langhoff with a round of 2-under-par 70. Other AHS scores were Sam Weber with 71, Matt Ross 73 and Steve Sorenson 75.
KM was led by Mike Cabush with 71, Nic Johnson 78, Ryan Franklin 79 and Tyler Sheveland 82.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts