Arrowhead's varsity boys golf team shot a school-best total 289 strokes to win the Ashenfelter Invite at Riverside Golf Course in Janseville. Milwaukee Marquette was second at 296. Kettle Moraine was fourth at 310.
The title was the third in a row and fourth in the last eight years for the Warhawks at the Ashenfelter meet.
Medalist for the meet was AHS freshman John Langhoff with a round of 2-under-par 70. Other AHS scores were Sam Weber with 71, Matt Ross 73 and Steve Sorenson 75.
KM was led by Mike Cabush with 71, Nic Johnson 78, Ryan Franklin 79 and Tyler Sheveland 82.
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of repeatedly molesting his granddaughter (0)
- Chamber boat ride tomorrow (0)
- Mukwonago woman accused of reckless homicide for connection to overdose death (0)
- 'New to OHS' Open House set for Aug. 26 (0)
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts