Arrowhead's varsity boys golf team shot a school-best total 289 strokes to win the Ashenfelter Invite at Riverside Golf Course in Janseville. Milwaukee Marquette was second at 296. Kettle Moraine was fourth at 310.
The title was the third in a row and fourth in the last eight years for the Warhawks at the Ashenfelter meet.
Medalist for the meet was AHS freshman John Langhoff with a round of 2-under-par 70. Other AHS scores were Sam Weber with 71, Matt Ross 73 and Steve Sorenson 75.
KM was led by Mike Cabush with 71, Nic Johnson 78, Ryan Franklin 79 and Tyler Sheveland 82.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts