Arrowhead's varsity boys golf team shot a school-best total 289 strokes to win the Ashenfelter Invite at Riverside Golf Course in Janseville. Milwaukee Marquette was second at 296. Kettle Moraine was fourth at 310.
The title was the third in a row and fourth in the last eight years for the Warhawks at the Ashenfelter meet.
Medalist for the meet was AHS freshman John Langhoff with a round of 2-under-par 70. Other AHS scores were Sam Weber with 71, Matt Ross 73 and Steve Sorenson 75.
KM was led by Mike Cabush with 71, Nic Johnson 78, Ryan Franklin 79 and Tyler Sheveland 82.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts