A 31-year-old Waukesha woman who was dining at the Delafield Brewhaus last week was grazed by a bullet fired from the nearby Hartland Sportsman's Club.
City of Delafield Police Chief Scott Taubel said the woman was sitting in the patio area of the restaurant at about 5:50 p.m. when she was struck by the .45-caliber bullet in the side of the abdomen near her hip. The woman, who is pregnant, suffered a superficial wound, Taubel said.
Read more in Tuesday's Living Lake Country Reporter.
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts