A 31-year-old Waukesha woman who was dining at the Delafield Brewhaus last week was grazed by a bullet fired from the nearby Hartland Sportsman's Club.
City of Delafield Police Chief Scott Taubel said the woman was sitting in the patio area of the restaurant at about 5:50 p.m. when she was struck by the .45-caliber bullet in the side of the abdomen near her hip. The woman, who is pregnant, suffered a superficial wound, Taubel said.
Read more in Tuesday's Living Lake Country Reporter.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts