A 31-year-old Waukesha woman who was dining at the Delafield Brewhaus last week was grazed by a bullet fired from the nearby Hartland Sportsman's Club.
City of Delafield Police Chief Scott Taubel said the woman was sitting in the patio area of the restaurant at about 5:50 p.m. when she was struck by the .45-caliber bullet in the side of the abdomen near her hip. The woman, who is pregnant, suffered a superficial wound, Taubel said.
Read more in Tuesday's Living Lake Country Reporter.
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts