A 31-year-old Waukesha woman who was dining at the Delafield Brewhaus last week was grazed by a bullet fired from the nearby Hartland Sportsman's Club.
City of Delafield Police Chief Scott Taubel said the woman was sitting in the patio area of the restaurant at about 5:50 p.m. when she was struck by the .45-caliber bullet in the side of the abdomen near her hip. The woman, who is pregnant, suffered a superficial wound, Taubel said.
Read more in Tuesday's Living Lake Country Reporter.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts