A 31-year-old Waukesha woman who was dining at the Delafield Brewhaus last week was grazed by a bullet fired from the nearby Hartland Sportsman's Club.
City of Delafield Police Chief Scott Taubel said the woman was sitting in the patio area of the restaurant at about 5:50 p.m. when she was struck by the .45-caliber bullet in the side of the abdomen near her hip. The woman, who is pregnant, suffered a superficial wound, Taubel said.
Read more in Tuesday's Living Lake Country Reporter.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts