City of Delafield - The Plan Commission hearing sc hedule for May 26 at 7 p.m. to determine whether the Hartland Sportsmans Club is abiding by its conditional use permit has been moved from the city's public safety building to the community room at Christ the King Lutheran Church located at the intersection of Highway C ( Genesee Street ) and West Shore Drive.
City Clerk Gina Gresch said city officials decided to move the hearing in anticipation of a crowd that would be much larger than can be accommodated in the public safety building training room where the Plan Commission and Common Council are meeting while a new city hall is under construction.
The church, which also serves as the city'ssingle polling place, was the only facility available with large enough accommodations to serve the anticipated crowd, according to Gresch.
The hearing was ordered by the Common Council after city officials received evidence during a previous public hearing that indicated the gun club may not be abiding by the conditions of its permit.
The same day city officials made the decision to hold the hearing a woman was grazed by a stray bullet from the gun club while she was on the dinning patio of the Delafield Brewhaus restuarant, about 500 yards across bluffs and ravines from the gun club ffiring range.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts