City of Delafield - The Plan Commission is expected to take no action tonight on the Hartland Sportsmans Club other than to set a May 26 date for a public hearing to determine if the gun club is abiding by the conditional use permit issued to it by the city.
City Hall sources say City Attorney James Hammes is preparing a letter to the commission advising it not take action tonight on whether to continue an extension of shooting hours at the club. Neighbors of the gun club have asked city officials to rescind the additional shooting hours granted to the gun club by the Plan Commission and Common Council late last year.
Hammes is expected to advise the commission to delay any decision regarding the firing range hours of operation until after the May 26 hearing. Evidence presented at the hearing could help city officials determine whether to continue to allow the gun club to operate.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts