City of Delafield - The Plan Commission is expected to take no action tonight on the Hartland Sportsmans Club other than to set a May 26 date for a public hearing to determine if the gun club is abiding by the conditional use permit issued to it by the city.
City Hall sources say City Attorney James Hammes is preparing a letter to the commission advising it not take action tonight on whether to continue an extension of shooting hours at the club. Neighbors of the gun club have asked city officials to rescind the additional shooting hours granted to the gun club by the Plan Commission and Common Council late last year.
Hammes is expected to advise the commission to delay any decision regarding the firing range hours of operation until after the May 26 hearing. Evidence presented at the hearing could help city officials determine whether to continue to allow the gun club to operate.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts