City of Delafield - The Plan Commission is expected to take no action tonight on the Hartland Sportsmans Club other than to set a May 26 date for a public hearing to determine if the gun club is abiding by the conditional use permit issued to it by the city.
City Hall sources say City Attorney James Hammes is preparing a letter to the commission advising it not take action tonight on whether to continue an extension of shooting hours at the club. Neighbors of the gun club have asked city officials to rescind the additional shooting hours granted to the gun club by the Plan Commission and Common Council late last year.
Hammes is expected to advise the commission to delay any decision regarding the firing range hours of operation until after the May 26 hearing. Evidence presented at the hearing could help city officials determine whether to continue to allow the gun club to operate.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts