City of Delafield - The Plan Commission is expected to take no action tonight on the Hartland Sportsmans Club other than to set a May 26 date for a public hearing to determine if the gun club is abiding by the conditional use permit issued to it by the city.
City Hall sources say City Attorney James Hammes is preparing a letter to the commission advising it not take action tonight on whether to continue an extension of shooting hours at the club. Neighbors of the gun club have asked city officials to rescind the additional shooting hours granted to the gun club by the Plan Commission and Common Council late last year.
Hammes is expected to advise the commission to delay any decision regarding the firing range hours of operation until after the May 26 hearing. Evidence presented at the hearing could help city officials determine whether to continue to allow the gun club to operate.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts