Waukesha - The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department released more details about the bomb threats found written on bathroom walls at Arrowhead's North Campus last week.
According to the Sheriff's Department, on April 28 a custodian found the note on a boy's bathroom wall that stated, “There will be a bomb that will go off on Friday April 30 to blow up all you f---ing bullies and snobs. I’m sick of all of you."
On April 29, a second note was discovered in a different bathroom at North Campus that stated, "Still don't think I'm gunna do it? Real smart sending out email. I'm smarter than you. It will happen tomorrow, April 30."
A 16-year-old Nashotah boy confessed today to writing the threats. The boy said he didn't have anything against the teachers but was trying to scare the snobs, according to the Sheriff's Department.
The case will be reviewed for charges in juvenile court. Superintendent Craig Jefson said the student will not return to Arrowhead High School.
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts