Waukesha - The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department released more details about the bomb threats found written on bathroom walls at Arrowhead's North Campus last week.
According to the Sheriff's Department, on April 28 a custodian found the note on a boy's bathroom wall that stated, “There will be a bomb that will go off on Friday April 30 to blow up all you f---ing bullies and snobs. I’m sick of all of you."
On April 29, a second note was discovered in a different bathroom at North Campus that stated, "Still don't think I'm gunna do it? Real smart sending out email. I'm smarter than you. It will happen tomorrow, April 30."
A 16-year-old Nashotah boy confessed today to writing the threats. The boy said he didn't have anything against the teachers but was trying to scare the snobs, according to the Sheriff's Department.
The case will be reviewed for charges in juvenile court. Superintendent Craig Jefson said the student will not return to Arrowhead High School.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts