This photo taken by Steve Selke shows the extent of the fire that lit up the sky and ravaged a home in City of Pewaukee last night. Nine departments were called to the fire at N23 W26820 Shelly Lynn Drive. High winds were thought to have fanned the flames of a barbecue grill, starting the home on fire.
Look for more on this story in Tuesday's Living Lake Country Reporter.
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts