This photo taken by Steve Selke shows the extent of the fire that lit up the sky and ravaged a home in City of Pewaukee last night. Nine departments were called to the fire at N23 W26820 Shelly Lynn Drive. High winds were thought to have fanned the flames of a barbecue grill, starting the home on fire.
Look for more on this story in Tuesday's Living Lake Country Reporter.
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts