Village of Pewaukee – Police are investigating two suspicious fires that occurred early this morning, one destroying a garage with two cars in it and two outside of the structure.
According to police, a fire was reported in a garage at 3:09 a.m. at 109 Morris St. At 3:27 a.m., Police estimated the damage at $80,000. A second fire was reported ia short time later in a lean to at 644 E. Wisconsin Ave. The structure contained firewood. The two fires were about 300 to 400 yards apart.
The Pewaukee Fire Department responded and extinguished the fires.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts