Village of Pewaukee – Police are investigating two suspicious fires that occurred early this morning, one destroying a garage with two cars in it and two outside of the structure.
According to police, a fire was reported in a garage at 3:09 a.m. at 109 Morris St. At 3:27 a.m., Police estimated the damage at $80,000. A second fire was reported ia short time later in a lean to at 644 E. Wisconsin Ave. The structure contained firewood. The two fires were about 300 to 400 yards apart.
The Pewaukee Fire Department responded and extinguished the fires.
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts