Village of Pewaukee – Police are investigating two suspicious fires that occurred early this morning, one destroying a garage with two cars in it and two outside of the structure.
According to police, a fire was reported in a garage at 3:09 a.m. at 109 Morris St. At 3:27 a.m., Police estimated the damage at $80,000. A second fire was reported ia short time later in a lean to at 644 E. Wisconsin Ave. The structure contained firewood. The two fires were about 300 to 400 yards apart.
The Pewaukee Fire Department responded and extinguished the fires.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts