City of Oconomowoc - Police will be going door-to-door to about 150 residences today to notify residents of a sex offender's release from prison on May 11 and plans to move into the community in the 300 block of Summit Avenue.
Calvin M. Cardon, 33, will remain under intensive supervision by Agents of the department of Corrections, which involves at least weekly face-to-face contact with agents, registration with local law enforcement, and will include electronic monitoring. He will be able to leave his home only with agent approval and will be under strict curfew.
Cardon was adjudicated delinquent on one count of first degree sexual assault of a child and convicted of two counts of second degree sexual assault of a child. His victims were a juvenile male relative and three 12-15 year-old female acquaintances, committed when he was 18.
For more on this story, read the Tuesday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts