City of Oconomowoc - Police will be going door-to-door to about 150 residences today to notify residents of a sex offender's release from prison on May 11 and plans to move into the community in the 300 block of Summit Avenue.
Calvin M. Cardon, 33, will remain under intensive supervision by Agents of the department of Corrections, which involves at least weekly face-to-face contact with agents, registration with local law enforcement, and will include electronic monitoring. He will be able to leave his home only with agent approval and will be under strict curfew.
Cardon was adjudicated delinquent on one count of first degree sexual assault of a child and convicted of two counts of second degree sexual assault of a child. His victims were a juvenile male relative and three 12-15 year-old female acquaintances, committed when he was 18.
For more on this story, read the Tuesday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts