Traffic slowed to one lane on westbound I-94 this morning as numerous fire trucks, ambulances and squad cars responded to a vehicle fire around 8:20 a.m.
The mini van's entire front end was engulfed in flames and black smoke could be seen down the highway.
The vehicle's driver appeared to be safe.
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts