Waukesha – A 30-year-old Town of Oconomowoc man was charged today in Waukesha County Circuit Court for allegedly making threatening phone calls to Town of Oconomowoc police department, town hall staff and Waukesha County dispatchers.
Elliott W. Boswell of N861 Amanda St., was charged with misdemeanor counts of unlawful phone use – threatens harm, unlawful phone use – threaten with obscenity and disorderly conduct.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts