Waukesha – A 30-year-old Town of Oconomowoc man was charged today in Waukesha County Circuit Court for allegedly making threatening phone calls to Town of Oconomowoc police department, town hall staff and Waukesha County dispatchers.
Elliott W. Boswell of N861 Amanda St., was charged with misdemeanor counts of unlawful phone use – threatens harm, unlawful phone use – threaten with obscenity and disorderly conduct.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts