Waukesha – A 30-year-old Town of Oconomowoc man was charged today in Waukesha County Circuit Court for allegedly making threatening phone calls to Town of Oconomowoc police department, town hall staff and Waukesha County dispatchers.
Elliott W. Boswell of N861 Amanda St., was charged with misdemeanor counts of unlawful phone use – threatens harm, unlawful phone use – threaten with obscenity and disorderly conduct.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts