Vince Mancuso, a physical education teacher at Arrowhead who has coached at the freshman and junior varsity levels the last five years at AHS, has been named the new Arrowhead varsity baseball coach. Mancuso was named the interim coach Wednesday afternoon.
Veteran AHS coach Tim O'Driscoll resigned on Tuesday for health reasons.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts