The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department K-9 unit did a building-wide sweep for controlled substances through Park View Middle School in Mukwonago this morning between 8 and 8:30 a.m.
"The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department canine search resulted in no positive hits on any lockers this morning," said PVMS Principal Mark Doome. "All hall and phy ed lockers were searched by the two canine units."
This was one of the periodic sweeps done during the school year to check for controlled substances in the school.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts