Pewaukee's Land O' Lakes Western Division baseball team outlasted visiting Oconomowoc Sunday in the game of the week, 11-10.
Other games saw Harland rally past North Lake 4-3, Brookfield Bulldogs whip West Bend 11-2, Menomonee Falls blank Brookfield Blue Sox 4-0, Sussex whip Lannon 14-0 and Merton stop Monches 10-2.
At Pewaukee, the Muskies scored seven runs in the seventh inning to erase a 9-3 deficit. A throwing error in the eighth allowed Mike Goetz to score what turned out to be the winning run in the eighth.
Cooney had 18 hits, four by Jeff Rhoads. Luke Nelson and Josh Fenzl had three hits each.
For Pewaukee, Grreg Harder and Wichser had three hits each. Goetz belted a two-run homer in the sixth.
Robert Michalkiewicz was the winning pitcher and Justin Mortensen took the loss.
In other games, Don August pitched a complete-game shutout, guiding Menomonee Falls to a 4-0 victory over the Brookfield Blue Sox.
Sussex blanked Lannon 14-0. Merton stopped Monches 10-2. The Brookfield Bulldogs defeated West Bend 7-Up 11-2.
--Chris Schuck contributed to this report
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts