Junior Nikki Condit scored three goals on Tuesday at Waukesha South as the Waukesha Catholic Memorial varsity girls soccer team rolled to a 6-0 victory against Arrowhead in a Classic 8 Conference match.
The Crusaders (16-2-1 overall and 5-0-1 in the Classic 8) got three assists from freshman Julie Fischer. She also had a goal for the winners.
Freshman Ava Olson and junior Milena Uzelac had the other goals.
Arrowhead freshman Michela Ongaro was in goal for the Warhawks (10-5-2 overall and 4-1-1 in the Classic 8).
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts