Junior Nikki Condit scored three goals on Tuesday at Waukesha South as the Waukesha Catholic Memorial varsity girls soccer team rolled to a 6-0 victory against Arrowhead in a Classic 8 Conference match.
The Crusaders (16-2-1 overall and 5-0-1 in the Classic 8) got three assists from freshman Julie Fischer. She also had a goal for the winners.
Freshman Ava Olson and junior Milena Uzelac had the other goals.
Arrowhead freshman Michela Ongaro was in goal for the Warhawks (10-5-2 overall and 4-1-1 in the Classic 8).
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts