Junior Nikki Condit scored three goals on Tuesday at Waukesha South as the Waukesha Catholic Memorial varsity girls soccer team rolled to a 6-0 victory against Arrowhead in a Classic 8 Conference match.
The Crusaders (16-2-1 overall and 5-0-1 in the Classic 8) got three assists from freshman Julie Fischer. She also had a goal for the winners.
Freshman Ava Olson and junior Milena Uzelac had the other goals.
Arrowhead freshman Michela Ongaro was in goal for the Warhawks (10-5-2 overall and 4-1-1 in the Classic 8).
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts