Junior Nikki Condit scored three goals on Tuesday at Waukesha South as the Waukesha Catholic Memorial varsity girls soccer team rolled to a 6-0 victory against Arrowhead in a Classic 8 Conference match.
The Crusaders (16-2-1 overall and 5-0-1 in the Classic 8) got three assists from freshman Julie Fischer. She also had a goal for the winners.
Freshman Ava Olson and junior Milena Uzelac had the other goals.
Arrowhead freshman Michela Ongaro was in goal for the Warhawks (10-5-2 overall and 4-1-1 in the Classic 8).
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts