Junior Nikki Condit scored three goals on Tuesday at Waukesha South as the Waukesha Catholic Memorial varsity girls soccer team rolled to a 6-0 victory against Arrowhead in a Classic 8 Conference match.
The Crusaders (16-2-1 overall and 5-0-1 in the Classic 8) got three assists from freshman Julie Fischer. She also had a goal for the winners.
Freshman Ava Olson and junior Milena Uzelac had the other goals.
Arrowhead freshman Michela Ongaro was in goal for the Warhawks (10-5-2 overall and 4-1-1 in the Classic 8).
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of repeatedly molesting his granddaughter (0)
- Chamber boat ride tomorrow (0)
- Mukwonago woman accused of reckless homicide for connection to overdose death (0)
- 'New to OHS' Open House set for Aug. 26 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts