In keeping with the sense of newness in spring, Mukwonago Area School District has a new ProHealth Care community outreach nurse for the elementary schools. Susan Kanack, RN is available on a part-time basis, offering services such as:
- Answering questions from children, families, or staff about general health concerns, new diagnoses, or treatments.
- Providing information and resources for children and families about common health concerns such as hearing, vision, rashes, injuries, or frequent illnesses.
- Helping families with making medical appointments, accessing health resources, and obtaining medications.
- Helping families with insurance questions.
- Educating families and children about managing chronic illnesses such as asthma and diabetes, or make referrals as needed.
- Encouraging healthy behaviors for all school children through individual/group presentations or school-wide programs
These services are in addition to, and in partnership with, the district nurse Laura Heidelmeier, RN.
To contact Susan, call (262) 363.6286, x22921 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts