In keeping with the sense of newness in spring, Mukwonago Area School District has a new ProHealth Care community outreach nurse for the elementary schools. Susan Kanack, RN is available on a part-time basis, offering services such as:
- Answering questions from children, families, or staff about general health concerns, new diagnoses, or treatments.
- Providing information and resources for children and families about common health concerns such as hearing, vision, rashes, injuries, or frequent illnesses.
- Helping families with making medical appointments, accessing health resources, and obtaining medications.
- Helping families with insurance questions.
- Educating families and children about managing chronic illnesses such as asthma and diabetes, or make referrals as needed.
- Encouraging healthy behaviors for all school children through individual/group presentations or school-wide programs
These services are in addition to, and in partnership with, the district nurse Laura Heidelmeier, RN.
To contact Susan, call (262) 363.6286, x22921 or email: email@example.com
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts