Kettle Moraine's girls softball team blew a 7-1 lead after four innings Tuesday and eventually lost to visiting Milwaukee Pius in the final Classic 8 Conference game of the season, 10-9.
The loss dropped KM into a tie for first place with Waukesha West. The two teams shared the title with 11-3 records. Kettle Moraine is 15-3 on the season.
Hannah Foltz, Candace Rupnick and Maria Crawford all had three hits each for the Lasers.
Junior second baseman Katie McCann has hit safely in all 18 games for KM.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts