Kettle Moraine's girls softball team blew a 7-1 lead after four innings Tuesday and eventually lost to visiting Milwaukee Pius in the final Classic 8 Conference game of the season, 10-9.
The loss dropped KM into a tie for first place with Waukesha West. The two teams shared the title with 11-3 records. Kettle Moraine is 15-3 on the season.
Hannah Foltz, Candace Rupnick and Maria Crawford all had three hits each for the Lasers.
Junior second baseman Katie McCann has hit safely in all 18 games for KM.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts