Kettle Moraine's girls softball team blew a 7-1 lead after four innings Tuesday and eventually lost to visiting Milwaukee Pius in the final Classic 8 Conference game of the season, 10-9.
The loss dropped KM into a tie for first place with Waukesha West. The two teams shared the title with 11-3 records. Kettle Moraine is 15-3 on the season.
Hannah Foltz, Candace Rupnick and Maria Crawford all had three hits each for the Lasers.
Junior second baseman Katie McCann has hit safely in all 18 games for KM.
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts