Kettle Moraine's girls softball team blew a 7-1 lead after four innings Tuesday and eventually lost to visiting Milwaukee Pius in the final Classic 8 Conference game of the season, 10-9.
The loss dropped KM into a tie for first place with Waukesha West. The two teams shared the title with 11-3 records. Kettle Moraine is 15-3 on the season.
Hannah Foltz, Candace Rupnick and Maria Crawford all had three hits each for the Lasers.
Junior second baseman Katie McCann has hit safely in all 18 games for KM.
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts