Kettle Moraine's girls softball team blew a 7-1 lead after four innings Tuesday and eventually lost to visiting Milwaukee Pius in the final Classic 8 Conference game of the season, 10-9.
The loss dropped KM into a tie for first place with Waukesha West. The two teams shared the title with 11-3 records. Kettle Moraine is 15-3 on the season.
Hannah Foltz, Candace Rupnick and Maria Crawford all had three hits each for the Lasers.
Junior second baseman Katie McCann has hit safely in all 18 games for KM.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts