The Community Action Coalition for South Central Wisconsin, Inc. (CAC) is administering the Senior Farmer's Market Voucher Program for Waukesha County. Seniors must be 60 years of age or older and will need to verify their monthlyincome is at, or below, 185 percent of the federal poverty guideline.
Vouchers are disbursed on a first-come, first-serve basis and are limited to one pack of vouchers per household. the program will provide seniors with $25 worth of fresh fuit, vegetables and herbs.
CAC, the Waukesha Food Pantry and the Waukesha Vounty Agining & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) are disbursing the Farmer's Market Nutritional Program voucers at various locations throughout the county. Please call CAC at (262) 354-4017, the Waukesha Food Pantry at (262) 542-5300 or Waukesha County ADRC at (262) 548-7848 for additional information on disbursement dates, times and locations.
Local times and locations include: The Oconomowoc Community Center, 10 a.m. - noon on June 21, Butler Square 10 a.m. to noon on June 29, Dousman Farmer's market, Community Center, from 2 - 4 p.m. on July 7, Sussex Food Pantry from 5:30 - 7 p.m. on July 12 and again from 1 - 3 p.m. on July 14.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts