City of Delafield - The Common Council has voted 5 to 1 to revoke the conditional use permit for the Hartland Sportsman Club. Club president Russell Meidenbaur said he would have to confer with the organization's 130 members before deciding whether - or how - the club would appeal the decision.
The council determined the Club had continously violated its operating permit including during an April 29 incident when a .45 caliber round escape the firing range and struck a 17 week pregnant, 31 year old women while she was sitting on an outdoor patio of a nearby restuarant. Council members encouraged the club to seek a new conditional use permit when it completed improvements necessary to make the facility safe for firing range activities.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts