City of Delafield - The Common Council has voted 5 to 1 to revoke the conditional use permit for the Hartland Sportsman Club. Club president Russell Meidenbaur said he would have to confer with the organization's 130 members before deciding whether - or how - the club would appeal the decision.
The council determined the Club had continously violated its operating permit including during an April 29 incident when a .45 caliber round escape the firing range and struck a 17 week pregnant, 31 year old women while she was sitting on an outdoor patio of a nearby restuarant. Council members encouraged the club to seek a new conditional use permit when it completed improvements necessary to make the facility safe for firing range activities.
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts