City of Delafield - The Common Council has voted 5 to 1 to revoke the conditional use permit for the Hartland Sportsman Club. Club president Russell Meidenbaur said he would have to confer with the organization's 130 members before deciding whether - or how - the club would appeal the decision.
The council determined the Club had continously violated its operating permit including during an April 29 incident when a .45 caliber round escape the firing range and struck a 17 week pregnant, 31 year old women while she was sitting on an outdoor patio of a nearby restuarant. Council members encouraged the club to seek a new conditional use permit when it completed improvements necessary to make the facility safe for firing range activities.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts