According to Newsweek Magazine, Kettle Moraine High School now ranks in the top 3 percent of public high schools nationwide. Ranked 867 out of more than 27,000 schools nationwide KMHS edged out Arrowhead High School to become one of the top 10 ranked schools in Wisconsin.
Each year, Newsweek picks the best high schools in the country based on how hard school staffs work to challenge students with advanced placement college-level courses and tests. Just over 1600 schools—only six percent of all the public schools in the U.S.—made the list.
In 2009 KMHS made the list for the first time – ranked 1497.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts