According to Newsweek Magazine, Kettle Moraine High School now ranks in the top 3 percent of public high schools nationwide. Ranked 867 out of more than 27,000 schools nationwide KMHS edged out Arrowhead High School to become one of the top 10 ranked schools in Wisconsin.
Each year, Newsweek picks the best high schools in the country based on how hard school staffs work to challenge students with advanced placement college-level courses and tests. Just over 1600 schools—only six percent of all the public schools in the U.S.—made the list.
In 2009 KMHS made the list for the first time – ranked 1497.
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts