According to Newsweek Magazine, Kettle Moraine High School now ranks in the top 3 percent of public high schools nationwide. Ranked 867 out of more than 27,000 schools nationwide KMHS edged out Arrowhead High School to become one of the top 10 ranked schools in Wisconsin.
Each year, Newsweek picks the best high schools in the country based on how hard school staffs work to challenge students with advanced placement college-level courses and tests. Just over 1600 schools—only six percent of all the public schools in the U.S.—made the list.
In 2009 KMHS made the list for the first time – ranked 1497.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts