The driver of this vehicle was wearing a seatbelt and did not receive serious injury after the vehicle rolled onto its side on the east side of Highway EE just south of Highway I in Mukwonago shortly after 5 p.m. Tuesday. Another vehicle was involved in the accident. No one from that vehicle was injured.
Traffic was detoured while the fire department responded to the call. No further details are available at this time.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts