The Oconomowoc Area Board of Education tabled action Tuesday night on a request for a 2 percent compensation pool to be available for administrative salaries for the 2010-2011 contracts.
Board members asked for more time to review settlement data from other bargaining groups.
Superintendent Dr. Pat Neudecker requested the 2 percent compensation, noting that administrators do not have specific salary schedules compensating for years of service or professional advancement. The pool would be applied to contracts based on the criteria of job description, longevity and performance evaluation, Neudecker said.
The board will take the matter up at at June 22 meeting.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts