The Oconomowoc Area Board of Education tabled action Tuesday night on a request for a 2 percent compensation pool to be available for administrative salaries for the 2010-2011 contracts.
Board members asked for more time to review settlement data from other bargaining groups.
Superintendent Dr. Pat Neudecker requested the 2 percent compensation, noting that administrators do not have specific salary schedules compensating for years of service or professional advancement. The pool would be applied to contracts based on the criteria of job description, longevity and performance evaluation, Neudecker said.
The board will take the matter up at at June 22 meeting.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts