The Oconomowoc Area Board of Education tabled action Tuesday night on a request for a 2 percent compensation pool to be available for administrative salaries for the 2010-2011 contracts.
Board members asked for more time to review settlement data from other bargaining groups.
Superintendent Dr. Pat Neudecker requested the 2 percent compensation, noting that administrators do not have specific salary schedules compensating for years of service or professional advancement. The pool would be applied to contracts based on the criteria of job description, longevity and performance evaluation, Neudecker said.
The board will take the matter up at at June 22 meeting.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts