The Oconomowoc Area Board of Education tabled action Tuesday night on a request for a 2 percent compensation pool to be available for administrative salaries for the 2010-2011 contracts.
Board members asked for more time to review settlement data from other bargaining groups.
Superintendent Dr. Pat Neudecker requested the 2 percent compensation, noting that administrators do not have specific salary schedules compensating for years of service or professional advancement. The pool would be applied to contracts based on the criteria of job description, longevity and performance evaluation, Neudecker said.
The board will take the matter up at at June 22 meeting.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts