The Oconomowoc Area Board of Education tabled action Tuesday night on a request for a 2 percent compensation pool to be available for administrative salaries for the 2010-2011 contracts.
Board members asked for more time to review settlement data from other bargaining groups.
Superintendent Dr. Pat Neudecker requested the 2 percent compensation, noting that administrators do not have specific salary schedules compensating for years of service or professional advancement. The pool would be applied to contracts based on the criteria of job description, longevity and performance evaluation, Neudecker said.
The board will take the matter up at at June 22 meeting.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts