The Oconomowoc School Board authorized a slight increase to lunch prices for the 2010-2011 school year.
Prices will increase a nickel at all schools, going from $2.20 to $2.25 at the elementary level; from $2.30 to $2.35 at the intermediate and high school levels and from $3.20 to $3.25 for adults.
Milk prices will remain at .35 cents.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts