Police are still searching for the man who robbed M&I Bank in Mukwonago at 2:08 p.m. Tuesday.
The suspect is described as being a white male, between the ages of 30 and 50, 5'8" to 5'11" with a medium build and wearing a dark colored hooded sweatshirt, light colored baseball cap and a bandanna over his face.
The man displayed a semi-automatic pistol and ordered employees into the vault, taking an undetermined amount of cash, then fleeing in an unknown direction.
Lt. Kevin Schmidt with the Village of Mukwonago Police Department said that he has been in contact with the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department, and at this time, they do not believe this is the same man who robbed the Town Bank in Wales on Saturday.
M&I Bank is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for original information leading to the arrest and conviction of the criminal suspect(s) who robbed the M&I Bank location at 730 Fox Street, Mukwonago, on June 15, 2010. Individuals with information that may be relevant to this crime should contact the Milwaukee FBI office at (414) 276-4684 or the Mukwonago Police Department at (262) 363-6435.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts