Waukesha – A 43-year-old Town of Oconomowoc woman was charged for stabbing her husband June 13 during an argument.
Tina M. Szafranski of W360 N5201 Highway P, was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court June 15 with one felony count of second-degree reckless injury.
According to the criminal complaint, Gregg Szafranski told police that at about 8:20 p.m. he and his wife had been drinking and got into an argument. While in the kitchen his wife stabbed him. Tina Szfranski told police her husband accidently fell on the knife, the complaint said.
Gregg Szafranski was taken to Aurora Medical Center in Summit where doctors said the wound had punctured his lungs, the complaint said.
Tina Szafranski is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday for a preliminary hearing.
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts