Waukesha – A 43-year-old Town of Oconomowoc woman was charged for stabbing her husband June 13 during an argument.
Tina M. Szafranski of W360 N5201 Highway P, was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court June 15 with one felony count of second-degree reckless injury.
According to the criminal complaint, Gregg Szafranski told police that at about 8:20 p.m. he and his wife had been drinking and got into an argument. While in the kitchen his wife stabbed him. Tina Szfranski told police her husband accidently fell on the knife, the complaint said.
Gregg Szafranski was taken to Aurora Medical Center in Summit where doctors said the wound had punctured his lungs, the complaint said.
Tina Szafranski is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday for a preliminary hearing.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts