Waukesha – A 43-year-old Town of Oconomowoc woman was charged for stabbing her husband June 13 during an argument.
Tina M. Szafranski of W360 N5201 Highway P, was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court June 15 with one felony count of second-degree reckless injury.
According to the criminal complaint, Gregg Szafranski told police that at about 8:20 p.m. he and his wife had been drinking and got into an argument. While in the kitchen his wife stabbed him. Tina Szfranski told police her husband accidently fell on the knife, the complaint said.
Gregg Szafranski was taken to Aurora Medical Center in Summit where doctors said the wound had punctured his lungs, the complaint said.
Tina Szafranski is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday for a preliminary hearing.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts