Waukesha – A 43-year-old Town of Oconomowoc woman was charged for stabbing her husband June 13 during an argument.
Tina M. Szafranski of W360 N5201 Highway P, was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court June 15 with one felony count of second-degree reckless injury.
According to the criminal complaint, Gregg Szafranski told police that at about 8:20 p.m. he and his wife had been drinking and got into an argument. While in the kitchen his wife stabbed him. Tina Szfranski told police her husband accidently fell on the knife, the complaint said.
Gregg Szafranski was taken to Aurora Medical Center in Summit where doctors said the wound had punctured his lungs, the complaint said.
Tina Szafranski is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday for a preliminary hearing.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts