Waukesha – A 43-year-old Town of Oconomowoc woman was charged for stabbing her husband June 13 during an argument.
Tina M. Szafranski of W360 N5201 Highway P, was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court June 15 with one felony count of second-degree reckless injury.
According to the criminal complaint, Gregg Szafranski told police that at about 8:20 p.m. he and his wife had been drinking and got into an argument. While in the kitchen his wife stabbed him. Tina Szfranski told police her husband accidently fell on the knife, the complaint said.
Gregg Szafranski was taken to Aurora Medical Center in Summit where doctors said the wound had punctured his lungs, the complaint said.
Tina Szafranski is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday for a preliminary hearing.
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts