Market Square Restaurant was evacuated and Mukwonago Fire Department responded to the scene of a fire alarm at the Mukwonago restaurant on Friday.
Fire crews discovered a malfunctioning fire alarm, which the owner is attempting to have serviced. Patrons at the restaurant were allowed back in the building; however, the fire department directed the owner not to let any additional patrons into the building until the alarm is fixed.
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts