Market Square Restaurant was evacuated and Mukwonago Fire Department responded to the scene of a fire alarm at the Mukwonago restaurant on Friday.
Fire crews discovered a malfunctioning fire alarm, which the owner is attempting to have serviced. Patrons at the restaurant were allowed back in the building; however, the fire department directed the owner not to let any additional patrons into the building until the alarm is fixed.
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts