Emergency crews coordinate efforts to search homes destroyed by a Monday night tornado. According to Eagle Fire Chief Justin Helm, five or six homes were completely demolished in the Village of Eagle.
Most injuries that were reported were minor. There were no reports of fatalities or serious injury. Helm said crews would search homes in the Village then expand the search to areas in the Town of Eagle, however, much of the initial damage was reported in the Village, including power lines and trees downed.
Eagle, North Prairie, parts of the Town of Mukwonago, and the Big Bend and Vernon areas were out of power part of the night.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts