Emergency crews coordinate efforts to search homes destroyed by a Monday night tornado. According to Eagle Fire Chief Justin Helm, five or six homes were completely demolished in the Village of Eagle.
Most injuries that were reported were minor. There were no reports of fatalities or serious injury. Helm said crews would search homes in the Village then expand the search to areas in the Town of Eagle, however, much of the initial damage was reported in the Village, including power lines and trees downed.
Eagle, North Prairie, parts of the Town of Mukwonago, and the Big Bend and Vernon areas were out of power part of the night.
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts