Emergency crews coordinate efforts to search homes destroyed by a Monday night tornado. According to Eagle Fire Chief Justin Helm, five or six homes were completely demolished in the Village of Eagle.
Most injuries that were reported were minor. There were no reports of fatalities or serious injury. Helm said crews would search homes in the Village then expand the search to areas in the Town of Eagle, however, much of the initial damage was reported in the Village, including power lines and trees downed.
Eagle, North Prairie, parts of the Town of Mukwonago, and the Big Bend and Vernon areas were out of power part of the night.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts