Emergency crews coordinate efforts to search homes destroyed by a Monday night tornado. According to Eagle Fire Chief Justin Helm, five or six homes were completely demolished in the Village of Eagle.
Most injuries that were reported were minor. There were no reports of fatalities or serious injury. Helm said crews would search homes in the Village then expand the search to areas in the Town of Eagle, however, much of the initial damage was reported in the Village, including power lines and trees downed.
Eagle, North Prairie, parts of the Town of Mukwonago, and the Big Bend and Vernon areas were out of power part of the night.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts