Emergency crews coordinate efforts to search homes destroyed by a Monday night tornado. According to Eagle Fire Chief Justin Helm, five or six homes were completely demolished in the Village of Eagle.
Most injuries that were reported were minor. There were no reports of fatalities or serious injury. Helm said crews would search homes in the Village then expand the search to areas in the Town of Eagle, however, much of the initial damage was reported in the Village, including power lines and trees downed.
Eagle, North Prairie, parts of the Town of Mukwonago, and the Big Bend and Vernon areas were out of power part of the night.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts