Waukesha County Sheriff Daniel Trawicki announced that beginning at 9 p.m. tonight, no one will be allowed into the affected area until 5 a.m. Wednesday.
No more volunteers are needed, he said; however volunteers who have already been requested to come and help can check in at the Village Hall, where they will be escorted into the damaged area to ensure everyone's safety.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts