Waukesha County Sheriff Daniel Trawicki announced that beginning at 9 p.m. tonight, no one will be allowed into the affected area until 5 a.m. Wednesday.
No more volunteers are needed, he said; however volunteers who have already been requested to come and help can check in at the Village Hall, where they will be escorted into the damaged area to ensure everyone's safety.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts