Waukesha County Sheriff Daniel Trawicki announced that beginning at 9 p.m. tonight, no one will be allowed into the affected area until 5 a.m. Wednesday.
No more volunteers are needed, he said; however volunteers who have already been requested to come and help can check in at the Village Hall, where they will be escorted into the damaged area to ensure everyone's safety.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts