Waukesha County Sheriff Daniel Trawicki announced that beginning at 9 p.m. tonight, no one will be allowed into the affected area until 5 a.m. Wednesday.
No more volunteers are needed, he said; however volunteers who have already been requested to come and help can check in at the Village Hall, where they will be escorted into the damaged area to ensure everyone's safety.
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts