Waukesha County Sheriff Daniel Trawicki announced that beginning at 9 p.m. tonight, no one will be allowed into the affected area until 5 a.m. Wednesday.
No more volunteers are needed, he said; however volunteers who have already been requested to come and help can check in at the Village Hall, where they will be escorted into the damaged area to ensure everyone's safety.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts