Village of Pewaukee – Three men were arrested early this morning after breaking into an office building on Forest Grove Drive and trying to break into another business on Quail Court.
According to police:
An employee in a business on Quail Court heard suspicious noises at about 10:15 p.m. the employee checked on the noises and saw three men trying to enter the building. The man then saw the three men go to 285 Forest Grove Drive and witnessed two men enter and the third acted as a lookout. The lookout then got into a vehicle along with the two men who were inside and fled on eastbound Capitol Drive. The witness followed and got a license plate, police said.
Later, a Hartland police officer saw the suspect vehicle on Highway 16 and then exit at Merton Avenue. The officer stopped the car and arrested an Oconomowoc man, who was involved in the burglaries.
Police learned the identity of the other two men, a Brookfield man and an Summit man and they were arrested at their homes.
All three men were taken to Waukesha County jail and are facing charges of burglary and attempted burglary.
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts