Village of Pewaukee – Three men were arrested early this morning after breaking into an office building on Forest Grove Drive and trying to break into another business on Quail Court.
According to police:
An employee in a business on Quail Court heard suspicious noises at about 10:15 p.m. the employee checked on the noises and saw three men trying to enter the building. The man then saw the three men go to 285 Forest Grove Drive and witnessed two men enter and the third acted as a lookout. The lookout then got into a vehicle along with the two men who were inside and fled on eastbound Capitol Drive. The witness followed and got a license plate, police said.
Later, a Hartland police officer saw the suspect vehicle on Highway 16 and then exit at Merton Avenue. The officer stopped the car and arrested an Oconomowoc man, who was involved in the burglaries.
Police learned the identity of the other two men, a Brookfield man and an Summit man and they were arrested at their homes.
All three men were taken to Waukesha County jail and are facing charges of burglary and attempted burglary.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts