Village of Pewaukee – Three men were arrested early this morning after breaking into an office building on Forest Grove Drive and trying to break into another business on Quail Court.
According to police:
An employee in a business on Quail Court heard suspicious noises at about 10:15 p.m. the employee checked on the noises and saw three men trying to enter the building. The man then saw the three men go to 285 Forest Grove Drive and witnessed two men enter and the third acted as a lookout. The lookout then got into a vehicle along with the two men who were inside and fled on eastbound Capitol Drive. The witness followed and got a license plate, police said.
Later, a Hartland police officer saw the suspect vehicle on Highway 16 and then exit at Merton Avenue. The officer stopped the car and arrested an Oconomowoc man, who was involved in the burglaries.
Police learned the identity of the other two men, a Brookfield man and an Summit man and they were arrested at their homes.
All three men were taken to Waukesha County jail and are facing charges of burglary and attempted burglary.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts