Village of Pewaukee – Three men were arrested early this morning after breaking into an office building on Forest Grove Drive and trying to break into another business on Quail Court.
According to police:
An employee in a business on Quail Court heard suspicious noises at about 10:15 p.m. the employee checked on the noises and saw three men trying to enter the building. The man then saw the three men go to 285 Forest Grove Drive and witnessed two men enter and the third acted as a lookout. The lookout then got into a vehicle along with the two men who were inside and fled on eastbound Capitol Drive. The witness followed and got a license plate, police said.
Later, a Hartland police officer saw the suspect vehicle on Highway 16 and then exit at Merton Avenue. The officer stopped the car and arrested an Oconomowoc man, who was involved in the burglaries.
Police learned the identity of the other two men, a Brookfield man and an Summit man and they were arrested at their homes.
All three men were taken to Waukesha County jail and are facing charges of burglary and attempted burglary.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts