Because emergency officials have yet to determine why the tornado siren did not sound in Eagle last night, some residents have expressed concern that they may not be aware of severe weather, especially since more storms are in tonight's forecast.
"We do not know why the siren didn't sound," said Village President Richard Spurrell. "We have not assessed it yet since our main priority is (the safety of) the residents."
If severe weather strikes tonight, emergency officials will go door to door to warn residents, he explained.
Residents with access to the internet can check here for weather updates.
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts