Because emergency officials have yet to determine why the tornado siren did not sound in Eagle last night, some residents have expressed concern that they may not be aware of severe weather, especially since more storms are in tonight's forecast.
"We do not know why the siren didn't sound," said Village President Richard Spurrell. "We have not assessed it yet since our main priority is (the safety of) the residents."
If severe weather strikes tonight, emergency officials will go door to door to warn residents, he explained.
Residents with access to the internet can check here for weather updates.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts