Because emergency officials have yet to determine why the tornado siren did not sound in Eagle last night, some residents have expressed concern that they may not be aware of severe weather, especially since more storms are in tonight's forecast.
"We do not know why the siren didn't sound," said Village President Richard Spurrell. "We have not assessed it yet since our main priority is (the safety of) the residents."
If severe weather strikes tonight, emergency officials will go door to door to warn residents, he explained.
Residents with access to the internet can check here for weather updates.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts