Because emergency officials have yet to determine why the tornado siren did not sound in Eagle last night, some residents have expressed concern that they may not be aware of severe weather, especially since more storms are in tonight's forecast.
"We do not know why the siren didn't sound," said Village President Richard Spurrell. "We have not assessed it yet since our main priority is (the safety of) the residents."
If severe weather strikes tonight, emergency officials will go door to door to warn residents, he explained.
Residents with access to the internet can check here for weather updates.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts