Because emergency officials have yet to determine why the tornado siren did not sound in Eagle last night, some residents have expressed concern that they may not be aware of severe weather, especially since more storms are in tonight's forecast.
"We do not know why the siren didn't sound," said Village President Richard Spurrell. "We have not assessed it yet since our main priority is (the safety of) the residents."
If severe weather strikes tonight, emergency officials will go door to door to warn residents, he explained.
Residents with access to the internet can check here for weather updates.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts