The Jefferson County Sheriff's Department has released the names of the victims in the crash that took place Tuesday afternoon on I-94 just east of Willow Glen Road in the Town of Concord.
Amanda L. Nowicki, 17, of Hartland, an incoming senior at Arrowhead High School, Victoria M. Braunn, 16, of McFarland, Wis., and Sean R. White, 17, of Oregon, Wis., were killed when the 1997 Honda Civic they were travelling eastbound in veered of the roadway, hitting a construction barrel and going through the median into westbound traffic. The car then struck a box truck and rolled over in the westbound ditch.
Officals said it appeared none of the victims were wearing seatbelts.
The driver of the box truck, 24-year-old Jason Simonson, was wearing a seat belt and was treated at the scene and released.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts