The Jefferson County Sheriff's Department has released the names of the victims in the crash that took place Tuesday afternoon on I-94 just east of Willow Glen Road in the Town of Concord.
Amanda L. Nowicki, 17, of Hartland, an incoming senior at Arrowhead High School, Victoria M. Braunn, 16, of McFarland, Wis., and Sean R. White, 17, of Oregon, Wis., were killed when the 1997 Honda Civic they were travelling eastbound in veered of the roadway, hitting a construction barrel and going through the median into westbound traffic. The car then struck a box truck and rolled over in the westbound ditch.
Officals said it appeared none of the victims were wearing seatbelts.
The driver of the box truck, 24-year-old Jason Simonson, was wearing a seat belt and was treated at the scene and released.
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts