The Jefferson County Sheriff's Department has released the names of the victims in the crash that took place Tuesday afternoon on I-94 just east of Willow Glen Road in the Town of Concord.
Amanda L. Nowicki, 17, of Hartland, an incoming senior at Arrowhead High School, Victoria M. Braunn, 16, of McFarland, Wis., and Sean R. White, 17, of Oregon, Wis., were killed when the 1997 Honda Civic they were travelling eastbound in veered of the roadway, hitting a construction barrel and going through the median into westbound traffic. The car then struck a box truck and rolled over in the westbound ditch.
Officals said it appeared none of the victims were wearing seatbelts.
The driver of the box truck, 24-year-old Jason Simonson, was wearing a seat belt and was treated at the scene and released.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts