The Jefferson County Sheriff's Department has released the names of the victims in the crash that took place Tuesday afternoon on I-94 just east of Willow Glen Road in the Town of Concord.
Amanda L. Nowicki, 17, of Hartland, an incoming senior at Arrowhead High School, Victoria M. Braunn, 16, of McFarland, Wis., and Sean R. White, 17, of Oregon, Wis., were killed when the 1997 Honda Civic they were travelling eastbound in veered of the roadway, hitting a construction barrel and going through the median into westbound traffic. The car then struck a box truck and rolled over in the westbound ditch.
Officals said it appeared none of the victims were wearing seatbelts.
The driver of the box truck, 24-year-old Jason Simonson, was wearing a seat belt and was treated at the scene and released.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts