The Jefferson County Sheriff's Department has released the names of the victims in the crash that took place Tuesday afternoon on I-94 just east of Willow Glen Road in the Town of Concord.
Amanda L. Nowicki, 17, of Hartland, an incoming senior at Arrowhead High School, Victoria M. Braunn, 16, of McFarland, Wis., and Sean R. White, 17, of Oregon, Wis., were killed when the 1997 Honda Civic they were travelling eastbound in veered of the roadway, hitting a construction barrel and going through the median into westbound traffic. The car then struck a box truck and rolled over in the westbound ditch.
Officals said it appeared none of the victims were wearing seatbelts.
The driver of the box truck, 24-year-old Jason Simonson, was wearing a seat belt and was treated at the scene and released.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts