Village of Eagle Fire Chief Jason Heim announced today that a temporary tornado siren will most likely be set up in Eagle today.
"With thunderstorms in the forecast, we want to be sure our residents are safe," said Village President Richard Spurrell.
Heim said figuring out why the sirens did not sound Monday night is at the top of his short list of things to investigate.
The temporary siren will remain in place until a long term comprehensive plan is in place, he said.
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- Merton edges Hartland in LOL West (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts