Village of Pewaukee – Work on replacing water mains in the River Hills subdivision area is scheduled to begin tomorrow.
The project calls for replacing water mains on Sunset, Riverside, and Ridgeway drives and Lilac Lane. The project will take about 2-1/2 months. Roads will be open to local traffic.
In late summer or early fall, the water main on Evert Street and a short piece of Morris Street will then be replaced.
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts