Village of Pewaukee – Work on replacing water mains in the River Hills subdivision area is scheduled to begin tomorrow.
The project calls for replacing water mains on Sunset, Riverside, and Ridgeway drives and Lilac Lane. The project will take about 2-1/2 months. Roads will be open to local traffic.
In late summer or early fall, the water main on Evert Street and a short piece of Morris Street will then be replaced.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts