Village of Pewaukee – Work on replacing water mains in the River Hills subdivision area is scheduled to begin tomorrow.
The project calls for replacing water mains on Sunset, Riverside, and Ridgeway drives and Lilac Lane. The project will take about 2-1/2 months. Roads will be open to local traffic.
In late summer or early fall, the water main on Evert Street and a short piece of Morris Street will then be replaced.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts