Village of Pewaukee – Work on replacing water mains in the River Hills subdivision area is scheduled to begin tomorrow.
The project calls for replacing water mains on Sunset, Riverside, and Ridgeway drives and Lilac Lane. The project will take about 2-1/2 months. Roads will be open to local traffic.
In late summer or early fall, the water main on Evert Street and a short piece of Morris Street will then be replaced.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts