Village of Pewaukee – Work on replacing water mains in the River Hills subdivision area is scheduled to begin tomorrow.
The project calls for replacing water mains on Sunset, Riverside, and Ridgeway drives and Lilac Lane. The project will take about 2-1/2 months. Roads will be open to local traffic.
In late summer or early fall, the water main on Evert Street and a short piece of Morris Street will then be replaced.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts