The Mukwonago Chamber of Commerce has announced a Community Clothing Drive, organized by westbury bank (Mukwonago) and Brooklife Church, to assist the families whose homes were destroyed in the Eagle tornado earlier this week.
Drop off will be at the westbury bank building, 1231 South Rochester Street Mukwonago, on the corner of Rochester and Wolf Run. Brooklife Church (who’s office also resides in the westbury bank building) will have their youth group available in the parking lot for easy drop off. The clothing drive will take place tomorrow Thursday, June 24th from 4-7 PM and Friday June 25th from 9am –noon.
We are looking for gently used clothing items and shoes for men, women and children of all ages. At this time only clothing will be collected.
The clothing will be sorted and available for the families to pick up on Monday, June 28th, from 4-7 PM and Tuesday, June 29th from 9 –noon.
If you would like to make a monetary donation please send a check directly to the American Red Cross 2600 W. Wisconsin Ave. Milwaukee, WI. 53223 with Eagle Tornado as the memo. One hundred percent of these good will offerings will be split between the families affected by the devastating storm.
Please contact the Mukwonago Chamber of Commerce office with any questions.
April D. Reszka, Executive Director
Mukwonago Chamber of Commerce
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts