The Waukesha Sheriff's Department and the Village of Eagle will have between four and six squad cars patroling the area 24 hours a day over the weekend, said Sheriff's Department Lt. Bill Deering .
Extra officers are on to patrol areas hit by the tornado and help with Kettle Moraine Days which will go on as scheduled in the Village this weekend.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts