The Waukesha Sheriff's Department and the Village of Eagle will have between four and six squad cars patroling the area 24 hours a day over the weekend, said Sheriff's Department Lt. Bill Deering .
Extra officers are on to patrol areas hit by the tornado and help with Kettle Moraine Days which will go on as scheduled in the Village this weekend.
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts