The Waukesha Sheriff's Department and the Village of Eagle will have between four and six squad cars patroling the area 24 hours a day over the weekend, said Sheriff's Department Lt. Bill Deering .
Extra officers are on to patrol areas hit by the tornado and help with Kettle Moraine Days which will go on as scheduled in the Village this weekend.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts