The Waukesha Sheriff's Department and the Village of Eagle will have between four and six squad cars patroling the area 24 hours a day over the weekend, said Sheriff's Department Lt. Bill Deering .
Extra officers are on to patrol areas hit by the tornado and help with Kettle Moraine Days which will go on as scheduled in the Village this weekend.
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts