The Waukesha Sheriff's Department and the Village of Eagle will have between four and six squad cars patroling the area 24 hours a day over the weekend, said Sheriff's Department Lt. Bill Deering .
Extra officers are on to patrol areas hit by the tornado and help with Kettle Moraine Days which will go on as scheduled in the Village this weekend.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts