The basement is all that is remains of Eagle Fire Chief Justin Heim's house after a F-2 tornado ripped it off the foundation while his wife and children sought shelter in the basement on June 21.
The cleanup process hit full stride Thursday as residents, volunteers and contractors continue sifting through debris in the Village of Eagle.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts