The basement is all that is remains of Eagle Fire Chief Justin Heim's house after a F-2 tornado ripped it off the foundation while his wife and children sought shelter in the basement on June 21.
The cleanup process hit full stride Thursday as residents, volunteers and contractors continue sifting through debris in the Village of Eagle.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts