"We realize these families are going through a hard time and we want to provide their kids with a fun, healthy, safe place to go during the day," said Phantom Lake YMCA Camp Chief Executive Officer Jeff Spang.
The camp will be offering tornado victims free day camp during this difficult time- so far, 12 families have already signed up, Spang explained.
To find out more about how to sign up, call the camp at 262-363-4386.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts