Old World Wisconsin will not be holding Fourth of July activities this year, due to the storm damage the site received after Monday's tornado.
Bob Granflaten with the Wisconsin Historical Society said that Old World Wisconsin will remain closed until at least July 5; however no reopening date has been determined at this point.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts