Old World Wisconsin will not be holding Fourth of July activities this year, due to the storm damage the site received after Monday's tornado.
Bob Granflaten with the Wisconsin Historical Society said that Old World Wisconsin will remain closed until at least July 5; however no reopening date has been determined at this point.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts