Old World Wisconsin will not be holding Fourth of July activities this year, due to the storm damage the site received after Monday's tornado.
Bob Granflaten with the Wisconsin Historical Society said that Old World Wisconsin will remain closed until at least July 5; however no reopening date has been determined at this point.
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts