Old World Wisconsin will not be holding Fourth of July activities this year, due to the storm damage the site received after Monday's tornado.
Bob Granflaten with the Wisconsin Historical Society said that Old World Wisconsin will remain closed until at least July 5; however no reopening date has been determined at this point.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts