Residents in Eagle who have been affected by last week's tornado can get their questions answered at a special meeting scheduled for tomorrow night at 6:30 p.m.
State officials say preliminary estimates show that last week's tornado caused at least $20 million in damage. Waukesha County officials have said at least 25 homes were destroyed and Gov. Jim Doyle has declared a state of emergency.
Wisconsin Emergency Management has said the state may seek federal disaster relief after the damage assessments are done.
Village President Richard Spurrell says the village board has scheduled the meeting at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at the municipal building, 820 E. Main Street.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts