The Waukesha County Museum will be open Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and will host activities previously canceled due to tornado damage at Old World Wisconsin.
Staff interpreters will demonstrate wool carding and spinning while others will lead an assortment of children's games. Outdoor activities will be free of charge and the museum will also be open for visitors for a special reduced admission of just $2 per person.
The museum is located at 101 W. Main Street at East Avenue in Waukesha.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts