The Waukesha County Museum will be open Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and will host activities previously canceled due to tornado damage at Old World Wisconsin.
Staff interpreters will demonstrate wool carding and spinning while others will lead an assortment of children's games. Outdoor activities will be free of charge and the museum will also be open for visitors for a special reduced admission of just $2 per person.
The museum is located at 101 W. Main Street at East Avenue in Waukesha.
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts