The Waukesha County Museum will be open Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and will host activities previously canceled due to tornado damage at Old World Wisconsin.
Staff interpreters will demonstrate wool carding and spinning while others will lead an assortment of children's games. Outdoor activities will be free of charge and the museum will also be open for visitors for a special reduced admission of just $2 per person.
The museum is located at 101 W. Main Street at East Avenue in Waukesha.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts