A slow no-wake order is still in effect for Lac La Belle, city officials said today.
Boaters are instructed to check the City's website, http://www.oconomowocusa.com/index.htm, today for changes. Signs at the boat launch will also provide updates.
This restriction will remain in place until the water is 6 inches above normal summer levels. City of Oconomowoc Director of Public Works Mark Frye posted the directive at 3:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 25 .
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts