A slow no-wake order is still in effect for Lac La Belle, city officials said today.
Boaters are instructed to check the City's website, http://www.oconomowocusa.com/index.htm, today for changes. Signs at the boat launch will also provide updates.
This restriction will remain in place until the water is 6 inches above normal summer levels. City of Oconomowoc Director of Public Works Mark Frye posted the directive at 3:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 25 .
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of repeatedly molesting his granddaughter (0)
- Chamber boat ride tomorrow (0)
- Mukwonago woman accused of reckless homicide for connection to overdose death (0)
- 'New to OHS' Open House set for Aug. 26 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts