A slow no-wake order is still in effect for Lac La Belle, city officials said today.
Boaters are instructed to check the City's website, http://www.oconomowocusa.com/index.htm, today for changes. Signs at the boat launch will also provide updates.
This restriction will remain in place until the water is 6 inches above normal summer levels. City of Oconomowoc Director of Public Works Mark Frye posted the directive at 3:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 25 .
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts