A slow no-wake order is still in effect for Lac La Belle, city officials said today.
Boaters are instructed to check the City's website, http://www.oconomowocusa.com/index.htm, today for changes. Signs at the boat launch will also provide updates.
This restriction will remain in place until the water is 6 inches above normal summer levels. City of Oconomowoc Director of Public Works Mark Frye posted the directive at 3:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 25 .
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts