A slow no-wake order is still in effect for Lac La Belle, city officials said today.
Boaters are instructed to check the City's website, http://www.oconomowocusa.com/index.htm, today for changes. Signs at the boat launch will also provide updates.
This restriction will remain in place until the water is 6 inches above normal summer levels. City of Oconomowoc Director of Public Works Mark Frye posted the directive at 3:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 25 .
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts