Waukesha – Two 23-year-old area residents were sentenced this week to prison for dealing heroin.
Stephanie L. Scheuerell was sentenced June 28 to two years in prison and three years of extended supervision by Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge Linda Van de Water.
Van de Water sentenced Shawn A. Melvick, 23, of 1091 Hancock Dr., Oconomowoc, July 1 to one year in prison and two years of extended supervision.
According to the criminal complaint, Wauwatosa Police used a confidential informant to purchase drugs from a Milwaukee woman through Scheuerell on Jan. 23, 2009. The informant arranged to drive Scheuerell to meet the Milwaukee woman and purchased $300 worth of heroin, and officers observed Scheuerell make a transaction with the woman, the complaint said.
A confidential informant told police Scheuerell had purchased heroin from the Milwaukee woman for several others including Malvick but that Malvick and the others now purchased the drug from the woman directly, the complaint said.
Scheurell was convicted on a felony charge of manufacturing/delivery of a narcotic drug and Malvick was convicted on a felony charge of possession of narcotic drugs.
Scheuerell and Malvick were two of nine area residents charged in November 2009 for selling or possessing heroin.
- Kettle Moraine alumni basketball returns (0)
- Attwell announces for Delafield Mayor (0)
- Highway 83 accident witnesses sought (0)
- Food pantry items collected at holiday lights display in Mukwonago (0)
- DOT informational meeting held at Mukwonago Library (0)
- Donors needed for Waukesha blood drive (0)
- Sweet treats on sale at Mukwonago Food Pantry cookie fundraiser (0)
- Festival of Trees on display at Garden Mart (0)
- Kids' holiday gift workshop (0)
- Delafield Gun Club permit rejected (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007