Waukesha – Two 23-year-old area residents were sentenced this week to prison for dealing heroin.
Stephanie L. Scheuerell was sentenced June 28 to two years in prison and three years of extended supervision by Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge Linda Van de Water.
Van de Water sentenced Shawn A. Melvick, 23, of 1091 Hancock Dr., Oconomowoc, July 1 to one year in prison and two years of extended supervision.
According to the criminal complaint, Wauwatosa Police used a confidential informant to purchase drugs from a Milwaukee woman through Scheuerell on Jan. 23, 2009. The informant arranged to drive Scheuerell to meet the Milwaukee woman and purchased $300 worth of heroin, and officers observed Scheuerell make a transaction with the woman, the complaint said.
A confidential informant told police Scheuerell had purchased heroin from the Milwaukee woman for several others including Malvick but that Malvick and the others now purchased the drug from the woman directly, the complaint said.
Scheurell was convicted on a felony charge of manufacturing/delivery of a narcotic drug and Malvick was convicted on a felony charge of possession of narcotic drugs.
Scheuerell and Malvick were two of nine area residents charged in November 2009 for selling or possessing heroin.
- Lisbon seeks temporary clerk (0)
- AHS homecoming parade moved to a Sunday (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves building modifications for new restaurant (0)
- Town of Merton considers municipal garbage/recycle contract (0)
- One last canoeing trip (0)
- Bark for Life comes to Field Park on Sept. 20 (0)
- Pewaukee CC teams win at Mayville (0)
- Kettle Moraine football team goes on impressive run to defeat Waukesha South (0)
- AHS football team rallies past CMH (0)
- Bowling ball art auction going on (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- All 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007