Village of Pewaukee – The public beach in the downtown will remain closed for at least one more day.
A spokesperson for the Pewaukee Park and Recreation Department said this morning that a sample from the lake could not be taken Sunday or Monday due to the July Fourth holiday but a sample was taken today and the results will be known Wednesday morning. The beach has been closed since June 24 due to high E-coli levels.
E-coli bacteria can cause nausea, fever, and stomach cramps. It is recommended that people do not swim in the water until E-coli counts reach a safe level.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts