Village of Pewaukee – The public beach in the downtown will remain closed for at least one more day.
A spokesperson for the Pewaukee Park and Recreation Department said this morning that a sample from the lake could not be taken Sunday or Monday due to the July Fourth holiday but a sample was taken today and the results will be known Wednesday morning. The beach has been closed since June 24 due to high E-coli levels.
E-coli bacteria can cause nausea, fever, and stomach cramps. It is recommended that people do not swim in the water until E-coli counts reach a safe level.
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts