Oconomowoc baseball coach Pat Neary, who has spent 41 years as coach in the program and 27 as head coach, has announced his retirement.
Neary, who also spent 12 years as a junior varsity coach and two as a freshman coach, finished his varsity career with a record of 339-230.
He was elected to the Wisconsin Baseball Coaches Association Hall of Fame in 2007 and won nine Wisconsin Little Ten Conference titles, in addition to six state tournament berths and three state runner-up finishes.
Neary has overseen 10 eventual NCAA Division 1 baseball players.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts