Oconomowoc baseball coach Pat Neary, who has spent 41 years as coach in the program and 27 as head coach, has announced his retirement.
Neary, who also spent 12 years as a junior varsity coach and two as a freshman coach, finished his varsity career with a record of 339-230.
He was elected to the Wisconsin Baseball Coaches Association Hall of Fame in 2007 and won nine Wisconsin Little Ten Conference titles, in addition to six state tournament berths and three state runner-up finishes.
Neary has overseen 10 eventual NCAA Division 1 baseball players.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts