Oconomowoc baseball coach Pat Neary, who has spent 41 years as coach in the program and 27 as head coach, has announced his retirement.
Neary, who also spent 12 years as a junior varsity coach and two as a freshman coach, finished his varsity career with a record of 339-230.
He was elected to the Wisconsin Baseball Coaches Association Hall of Fame in 2007 and won nine Wisconsin Little Ten Conference titles, in addition to six state tournament berths and three state runner-up finishes.
Neary has overseen 10 eventual NCAA Division 1 baseball players.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts