Oconomowoc baseball coach Pat Neary, who has spent 41 years as coach in the program and 27 as head coach, has announced his retirement.
Neary, who also spent 12 years as a junior varsity coach and two as a freshman coach, finished his varsity career with a record of 339-230.
He was elected to the Wisconsin Baseball Coaches Association Hall of Fame in 2007 and won nine Wisconsin Little Ten Conference titles, in addition to six state tournament berths and three state runner-up finishes.
Neary has overseen 10 eventual NCAA Division 1 baseball players.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts