Oconomowoc baseball coach Pat Neary, who has spent 41 years as coach in the program and 27 as head coach, has announced his retirement.
Neary, who also spent 12 years as a junior varsity coach and two as a freshman coach, finished his varsity career with a record of 339-230.
He was elected to the Wisconsin Baseball Coaches Association Hall of Fame in 2007 and won nine Wisconsin Little Ten Conference titles, in addition to six state tournament berths and three state runner-up finishes.
Neary has overseen 10 eventual NCAA Division 1 baseball players.
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts