Village Beach will reopen at noon today after being closed for two weeks because of high levels of E-coli bacteria.
Tests for bacteria levels came back good, officials said.
The Beach had been closed since June 24. E-coli levels threatened to alter plans for the annual triathlon this Sunday and the water ski show at 6 p.m. tonight.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts