Village Beach will reopen at noon today after being closed for two weeks because of high levels of E-coli bacteria.
Tests for bacteria levels came back good, officials said.
The Beach had been closed since June 24. E-coli levels threatened to alter plans for the annual triathlon this Sunday and the water ski show at 6 p.m. tonight.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts