Village Beach will reopen at noon today after being closed for two weeks because of high levels of E-coli bacteria.
Tests for bacteria levels came back good, officials said.
The Beach had been closed since June 24. E-coli levels threatened to alter plans for the annual triathlon this Sunday and the water ski show at 6 p.m. tonight.
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts