Village Beach will reopen at noon today after being closed for two weeks because of high levels of E-coli bacteria.
Tests for bacteria levels came back good, officials said.
The Beach had been closed since June 24. E-coli levels threatened to alter plans for the annual triathlon this Sunday and the water ski show at 6 p.m. tonight.
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts