A detour on Highway 83 in the Town of Genesse is scheduled for Monday, July 12 through Friday, July 16, announced the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. The detour will utilize Highways 59, E and D.
The roadway will be closed at the railroad crossing while it is being reconstructed. Access will be maintained to local businesses.
Work is weather-dependent. Motorists are advised to expect delays.
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts