A detour on Highway 83 in the Town of Genesse is scheduled for Monday, July 12 through Friday, July 16, announced the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. The detour will utilize Highways 59, E and D.
The roadway will be closed at the railroad crossing while it is being reconstructed. Access will be maintained to local businesses.
Work is weather-dependent. Motorists are advised to expect delays.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts