A detour on Highway 83 in the Town of Genesse is scheduled for Monday, July 12 through Friday, July 16, announced the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. The detour will utilize Highways 59, E and D.
The roadway will be closed at the railroad crossing while it is being reconstructed. Access will be maintained to local businesses.
Work is weather-dependent. Motorists are advised to expect delays.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts