A detour on Highway 83 in the Town of Genesse is scheduled for Monday, July 12 through Friday, July 16, announced the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. The detour will utilize Highways 59, E and D.
The roadway will be closed at the railroad crossing while it is being reconstructed. Access will be maintained to local businesses.
Work is weather-dependent. Motorists are advised to expect delays.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts